Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Saturday was my big day!

On Saturday morning, I watched a painter paint his mansion blue  and the colours made me blue. After that, I ate my breakfast and it was vegetables. I was bored after eating my breakfast so I drawed things in the board. I draw about a stick man people’s it was really fun and funny.


After that I took a bath because I was really smelly and dirty after playing the games yesterday. After washing myself, I watched ‘Johnny's Test’. It was an awesome video. And my favourite part was the time Johnny test’s failed. I loved it very much  then it was lunch time and we had cereal and corn.


I played “Chaos Fighter” on my dad’s phone. It was a really fun game. I was a little addicted of the game. I was so strong in that game that I kept passing levels. And got lots of diamonds, gold and achievement medals.


After that I asked my friends, “Do you want to play with me?” My friends replied “Yes, we can... What game is it?” I answered it’s called  “Chaos Fighting”. We played together. I help my friend how to pass the levels of the game so he will be good like me.


I really enjoyed that day because my friends and I played together happily and fairly it was very fun.

WALT use the appropriate language features in a recount.
I know I can do this when I use past tense correctly in my sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.