Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

Why do people call it soft ball when the ball is hard?

Have you ever played softball before?

On Wednesday, some of the years 6s including me, went to Dunkirk reserve to play softball. When we reached Dunkirk, we practise for the tournament. We only practised for a little bit and then the first game started.  I didn’t know how to play the game so I kept missing the ball. After two games, we had lunch. I only had chicken and rice so I did not eat. it. I was hungry and thirsty, Because my mum did not prepare any water for me.

My friend had some ‘Shapes’ but I wasn’t hungry at that time. My friend also shared some water with me so I wasn't thirsty for long. Then our game started and I hit some good swings. After all our games had finished we came 4th place. That was good. After our last game we had finished and waited for the year 7 and 8’s final game to end.

After they had finished, we waited for the final announcement but there was none. After we got back to school, we all headed in a different directions home. I went directly to the library and I ate 2 pieces of bread and drink lots of water.

It was a really fun day! I wish I had more practise so we could have made into the top three.
WALT understand and use the correct structure for a recount.
I know I can do this when I write my orientation, events and conclusion in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.