Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

Technicraft Banana Loaf


In Tech we recently learned how to make banana loaves.  First we had to use a sifter to sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large bowl. Then we took out 2 eggs, we combined it and beaten it by an egg beater. We then mixed it with milk in another smaller sized bowl. Then we proceeded to mash two bananas and mixed it with the dry ingredients (The sifted flour). We stirred the bananas around then added our liquid ingredients. Once the mixture was nice and merged we added paper inside the bowl that will shape our mixture into a loaf of bread and then we placed our ingredients inside. Then we heated it up the microwave for 9 minutes and placed our finished loaf inside our containers.Image result for banana loaf

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ace
    I really enjoyed reading your post about banana bread. I really liked how you explained how you make the banana bread it was really easy to understand and the best part is now I know how to make banana bread. Keep posting your awesome work. great job :).

    Yours faithfully
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ace,
    My name is Alyssa I am from Grey Main School. Wow that looks amazing its my favourite type of loaf. This reminds me of making my own banana loaf at Tech at my old school Collingwood Area School. Why did you use the microwave and not the oven?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.