Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

The Happy Birthday Party!

In the holidays, I went to my cousin’s house to celebrate my cousin’s little brother’s birthday at the Mcdonald’s in Greenlane. The birthday boy went to play the to the park.


After playing for some time on the playground, we went to the table and sang the ‘Happy birthday’ song. He blew the candles out and we all ate our happy meal from Mcdonald’s.


After the party, we went home and Hanz (birthday boy) opened his gifts and play some games. We played ‘Pop the balloon with a fork’,  then my mother came to look at all the photos because she missed the party because she was busy working.


Then we watched ‘Finding Nemo’ for 30 minutes. After that, my neighbour  got tired so we went home to sleep and to get ready for the start of Term 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.