Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Bon appétit!

How to make Dampers

Ingredients:

3 cups of self-raising flour
½ teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoon of butter
½ cup milk
½ cup water

Step 1. Put the flour and salt into a bowl and rub the butter until the mixture looks like crumbs.

Step 2. Make a well in the centre, add milk and water and cut it with a sharp knife. Keep cutting it until it turns into a dough. Gently knead it on a light flour and then shape it into a circle.

Step 3.Put a little extra flour over the dough then put it in a hot oven for over 9 minutes until it turns into a golden brown colour.  Bake it for another  20 minutes so it becomes crispy yummy delicious bread.

When the Damper is cooked put it on a rack to cool down then it is ready to eat.

WALT write a procedure.
Success criteria: I know I can do this because I can show you the instruction in order
I know I can do this when I write the instructions in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.