Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

My own personal prayer to God!!

I pray that Jesus will forgive all of us and help us when we do our school work. I pray that Miss Chao’s sore throat will be cured by Jesus Christ so she can have voice during the interviews. Please look after my cousin Greshka because it is her birthday in 4 days. God, please protect me from bad things and help me to stay focused during class time.

Please make everyone good and kind to each other. Jesus, we are sorry for all that we have done wrong. Please lord, forgive those that bully others. Please help the poor and the sick.
God and Jesus, please look after my big brother and my sister who are still in the Philippines. God, please look after for the people who are sick, poor, lame or blind.

Amen
WALT write a personal prayer.
I know this when I write a prayer in my own words to express how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.