Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

You want to know my secret?

One day my cousins and I were playing one piece in my PS2.  We had a fantastic time playing together and we tried to kill the bad guys in the game. A moment later my mum brought  us ice cream for snacks. I excitedly took a big bite but it tasted  like a muddy dirt. Disgusting! I tried to take another bite. Still,  it tasted worse that I had to spit it out.

I asked my mum,  “Why is the ice-cream taste so yucky?”  My mum said,  “It is because the flavour was hokey pokey”. I do not like hokey pokey but my cousins did not care because they love hokey pokey. We continued playing until the end of the day.

I had so much fun playing with my cousins that we did not know that it was already night time. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I quickly got up to open the door and saw my cousin's mum standing there. She came to pick them up. It was almost 10 o'clock in the evening. We all said “Good bye”.

I felt really sleepy so I brushed my teeth, changed into my pyjamas and went straight to bed. Sweet dreams!

WALT write a recount. 
Success criteriaI know this when I write events in order about my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.