Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Go and show off your karate kicks Billy!!

He is black, he is big
And round like a pig;
He is smart and barks with delight
Every time he see us all bright.          
 
He lives in a kennel
Down by the dark tunnel
Together with his pups
They drink water with their cups.

He was a fast runner, a ferocious fighter
Friendly but can be nasty and scary
He comes in through the back door
Because he is a Labrador.  
He behaves well and we treat him well
Not bad at sitting still and eats much he will.
Great at fetching sticks
And shows off his karate kicks.


He is….. my pet dog

My Sweet silly Billy!
WALT write a poem about my dog
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write a poem about my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.