Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Wow, it was a total madness there!

On Saturday morning my family and my cousins went to Lloyd Elsmore swimming pool near St Marks. We went there because we wanted to jump on the bouncy castle. When we arrived at our destination, I ran swiftly towards the door entrance. After paying for it. I rushed right in to the Bouncy Castle like an angry monkey.

When I got inside the castle I hopped in and slid down into the pool. When I touched the water. I screamed “Cold Cold Cold!” The water was freezing cold and it felt like I was in Antarctica.

I kept on coming back to the castle. even though it’s really cold! Later on I got tired and ate chips. While I was relaxing I watched my cousin swim. After eating I went back to the bouncy castle one more time before changed and went and got home.

It was a total madness for me but finally conquered my fear by daring myself to jump in the freezing water.

WALT understand and use language features in my recount. 
I know I can do this when I write appropriate verbs, adverbs and adjectives in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.