Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Awesome Camping Trip!



Where
How
Activities
When
Why
Who
Rotorua Camp
By packing things to our car.
Playing, Eating, Having fun,
Sunday
To have fun and stay outdoors for awhile
Family, Friends, Cousins,








On Sunday, my family and I packed up our tents and our food. We packed up really neatly and carefully to preserve the fragile items and the food that we wanted to bring to our camp in Rotorua. After packing up our items, we contacted our friends and our cousins to go with us in the camp Rotorua which is really fun and really cool. After calling our relatives and friends we rode to the car and relaxed because it’s going to a really long trip. My cousin John and I were looking for yellow cars inside our car and who ever spotted the most yellow cars’ won the game.


Later after arriving at our destination. we unpacked our items and put together our humongous tent. Putting up  our the tent took more than 10 minutes -  it was bigger than the rest. I went inside with excitement and lie down in the soft and comfy floor and relax because it was so comfy and so calm. I was about to take a rest but there my friends and cousin were shouting outside like an angry lion because it was so loud and I couldn't rest because if it. Instead of taking a nap, I drank the Keri juice. After drinking the delicious juice I went outside with my friend and played Hide N Seek. We used 21 in order to reveal who was going to be the seeker and who will be a hiders.

John was it and I had to hide behind that huge tree and hid right next to the huge tree that was cut downed by those lumberjack with a chainsaw. John spotted all my friend but e. I ran all over the camp trying to find a place to hide but I was cornered because he was inside the bathroom where I hid and I could not escape it. So i was hoping that he wouldn’t find me inside the bathroom I am inside a room behind one of the doors. He was opening all of the door but one. The last door contained me. He was about to open it but his mum called him to get back to the camp and eat lunch. So I survived and the seeker ran out of time and I won. I ran back to John and taunted at him. He was a little mad. I explained to him where I hid.


We ate our lunch together with our friends and cousins, I ate a delicious lasagna topper which had lots of meats inside it and it was really delicious because of all the delicious meat on it. After eating the lasagna I drank the keri juice once more because it was delicious. After drinking and eating I ate some chips with my friends. The chips was a little bit spicy and delicious at the same time. It was called Doritos the flavour was THai chilli. I liked Doritos because you can taste the flavour and it really stands out. I was full because of eating all of those chips.


Moments later, my friends and I were getting sweaty and hot. So we decided to go to a pool nearby and have some fun in the water. Later on, we packed our towels and wore our swimming togs. We all ran to the swimming pool and dived inside the pool. When I touched the water. It was freezing cold and I was shouting, “Cold, Cold!” So I ran out of the pool while my friends stayed in the pool because they thought it was warm. Later on I jumped in the pool again, and this time I didn’t run out like a coward. We played underwater tag with the swimming goggles on. I tried to swim as fastest I can but I didn’t know how to swim so I ran underwater which made me extremely slow. I was it, so I got out of the pool and jumped to the nearest friend. When I jumped down I quickly tagged Dhon (my cousin) and swam away as fastest I can. Dhon became tired and I became bored so we played dodgeball in the pool and who ever gets hit loses. So we tried our best to dodge the ball. When down was about to throw the ball his mum came inside the pool and told us to go outside because we’ve been inside the pool for so long.


We went back to our camp and took a bath to wash of those chemicals in the pool. While I was washing myself I sang loudly which was embarrassing but I didn’t know that there were tons of people. So when I wiped myself off and open the room there were tons of people were waiting for their turn to take a bath. So I ran away and went back to the tent and changed clothes. After I changed to my beautiful clothes I relaxed while playing a racing game called Asphalt 8. It is a racing game in the device. The game is about trying to get first place and upgrade your car and be the best driver in the game. I raced with my friend Owen (cousin) in the game. He has the 3rd fastest car in the game. So I was scared. But I didn’t gave up and raced him to the finish. He was way in front of me. But I used my nitro (Turbo) which gave me a huge boost and made me to catch up to him. I beat him because the turbo boost was way faster than his car.


Later on, we went outside ate our dinner which was my favourite dinner. chicken with rice! I ate really fast. I wanted for some more but they wasn’t any left. After eating dinner, I drank my favourite kind of juice. Keri tropical flavour, I was the reason why the keri was finished really fast. Moments later I went back to the tent listened to the music and went to sleep.

When I woke up from a really delightful sleep, I saw everyone packing up their tents. When my mum and dad woke up. They got the bag for the tent and start packing it up. I helped them taking out the parts with all my mighty strength. Later on, our tent was packed up, before we went to our car and drove home we ate a little bit of breakfast and headed on our way back to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.