Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Have you visited Cornwall park before?

On Sunday, my family and Tristan’s family decided to go to One Tree Hill to take some selfies. Both of our family packed up the things we need before heading to One Tree Hill. When we arrived there, my cousin rushed out at the speed of a cheetah while I came out like a lazy sloth. After a while I finally arrived at the top of the mountain and my family and I took some really cool selfies.


One of the coolest selfies was when I stood on the edge of the mountain. After those cool and funny selfies, we went back to our car and tried to locate a place to eat. Moments later, we found a place with a bench, So we decided to eat there because there was lot of space. We unpacked our lunch and placed them on the bench.


First we said a karakia together then we ate the delicious food we had. I took some rice and with the crispy and delicious chicken. I was full afterwards because I ate so much. When we had after all the food, we played dodge ball for a little while. Then we felt super bored, so we played cheese touch.


I was in but I tricked John to trust me but then I tagged him, he was the in. He tried to tag all of us but unfortunately it was then time to go tour friend’s house. When we got there we watched cartoon network and Amazing World of Gumball was on. This episode was when hid dad got into a fight wit the elderly.  But Gumball and Darwin tried to solve the problem.


After watching the episode, I played Roblox on the laptop. I played Lumber tycoon. This game where you have to cut down weird trees to earn money to build your own cool house. I cut down at least 10 trees and I earned 10,0000 dollars. After completing my goal, it was time to go home because by then it was 10 pm. When we got home, I run to our room and rushed to bed because tomorrow is another cool and awesome day.


It was a really day spending time with Tristan’s family. My favourite part was taking selfies and playing games with the boys. I hope we can have another outing soon.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount.
Success criteria: I know this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.