Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Roblox Madness!

File:ROBLOX Current Logo.png
On Sunday, John and I played a game called Roblox. It has various type of servers. For example flood escape, It is a game you have to try and escape it. While you are at it. There are obby (short word for obstacle course.) one time I played with my friends. It was really intense and exciting. There was this puzzle area in the game in order to win.

After playing that game for awhile we played R2D (Reason 2 Die) The game is about surviving the zombie apocalypse. There were a lot of different types of zombies. My favourite type of zombie is the tank because he has at least 1000 health and he throws rocks to call people. John and I played the game for awhile.

Before long, it was time to eat. I sat down and ate some noodles with eggs. It was really delicious so I ate some more but I didn't wan to be late for the game. So I played the game until it was night time.

Later on, I got very sleepy and I wanted to have a rest. First I brushed my teeth and then I went to bed.

I wish  I can play roblox more often because its so much fun.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount. Success criteria: I know this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.