Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Weekend, Don't End!!!!!







I woke up early on Sunday morning to get ready for church to attend the mass. We prayed and we listened to the priest. After the mass we went home and changed our clothes and played xbox 360.  Then, a friend visited us and we played some games and later on, we went to our cousin’s house to play nba2k14.

While my cousins were playing nba2k14, I was playing mineblox in the computer. I tried seed 38851, it was a lucky seed and I found lots of diamonds. I called my friends to tell them that I was very  lucky. They were shocked! They could not believe what they were seeing! Then they continued playing nba2k14 and my brother came to play with us and it was 3 players in the game.

We ate lunch of rice and hotdog while  watching tv and talked about funny things. When we finished eating we continued with our game. Finally, our friends went home but my cousins stayed. When the internet went down, I joined the nba2k14. It was 2 vs our enemy who was my brother and he was good at playing this game so my cousin and I lost the game.

After losing the game,my cousin decided to practise the ‘real basketball’  while my winning brother was still playing nba2k14. I played with my cousin’s little brother because he started to feel bored. We were playing with lego toys together. Moments later I was feeling bored too so I went home.

My sunday was full of fun activities and I really enjoyed it especially the time that I spent time with my cousins. I wish that my cousins and I will have more banding times with each other so that we become more closer as closer as a family

WALT a recount using language features.
Success criteria: I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and adverbs correctly in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.