Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Let's travel with the Mission Sisters!

WALT discover and understand the identity of our Mission Sisters.
I know I can do this when I mark the places where the Mission Sisters have travelled to.


Descriptions:

  • Life was not easy for the four Mission Sisters in New Zealand. 
  • The Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions first went to Samoa in April 1871.
  • The Mission Sister started mother/child health care groups in Senegal.
  • Sr. Kyi Kyi Win tended to the wounds of a fire victim, Cotabato City (Philippines).
  • They started their mission in France.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ace, I like your title because it grabbed my attention. I like your descriptions as well. I made Google map as well but it was about World War 1. Have you seen my Google My Maps?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.