Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Give me more presents than Dhon!!

On Sunday morning my family and I went to attend the 10 o'clock mass at St.Mark’s. When the mass ended we went home then we waited for the afternoon while having lunch at home. Then we went back to St marks church to practice for our first holy communion.  After the practice we went straight to our cousin’s house for his birthday party.


While the adults were busy preparing for the party, my friend and I raced to the computer to play games. Moments later, Dhon’s friend called Caleb Elijah  went in and tried to play with us but we did not allow him. He became sad and upset and was inflamed with anger and his face was as red as a ripe tomato. He was mad and almost cried when my friend and I were having fun.  He had a temper tantrums but he still asked nicely again if he can play the computer with us. He was asking Dhonde if he can play.  Then my friend gave him a chance to play for a little bit  while my cousin, who was the birthday boy was going to blow  his birthday cake.


Caleb’s emotion was like a roller coaster ride because he was having fun but at the same time feeling sad when he was losing the battle with counter strike. We were battling our friend and we  won the game because my friend was versing with Dhon’s little brother who was not good at this game. When I was getting bored I decided to play roblox. I played with my friend we were playing Miner Tycoon. Tristan did not get a VIP pass so he cannot go inside to acquire flying powers and rainbow path and $1000.00  But I did so I felt that II was so rich!  I tried to buy anything I wanted. After I bought a lots of things my friend and I were trying to chase the train. We tried to prank each other and he got annoyed with me so he stopped the game and played the Death Run Summer fun. Five minutes later my mum decided that we should be going home to prepare for school the following day.


It was a fantastic weekend for me and my cousin because we had so much fun together. I wish that we can do the same things when my birthday comes in January next year.

 WALT use appropriate language features in our recount. 
Success criteria: I can do this when I use similes and metaphors correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.