Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

Who likes surgeries?

Image result for surgery animationOn a very cold Monday morning, my family and I woke at at 6.00 am for my surgery to Greenlane Hospital. When we got there we hopped into the elevator  and headed towards 2nd floor. The nurse prepared me right away for my surgery. While waiting for the theatre the nurse told me to lie down on the bed and watch T.V

I watched looney toons and Generator Rex. Then a few minutes later the nurse gave me a ride to the operating room. When I reached there the nurses waited for the doctor so they can start with the surgery.

When the doctor came the nurse gave me a mask to breathe in and she injected me with something to make me fall asleep. When I woke up, there was layers of bandages on my eye. Then the nurse offered me a popsicle but I declined because I was tired and did not feel like eating. 

The nurse wheeled my bed back to my hospital room. My family was there waiting to take care of me. Later on the nurse gave me a sandwich, gluten free cookie and a yoghurt. My family fed me and it made me feel better. After a while I was ready to go home.

That was a cool surgery! I had a fantastic time with the nurses especially the time when the nurse shaped his gloves into a kiwi bird.
WALT understand and use descriptive language in a recount.
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and verbs in my weekend recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.