Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

What is you favourite type of dog?


Image result for labrador retrieverOn Saturday, I was playing with my dog Hershey. But later on my mom said. “We are going to our friend’s house” I made Hershey fall asleep so that she won't be sad and not notice that we are gone. Then we got ready and left the house.



When we reached our destination, I saw my cousin Dhon and he brought his little brother’s blowing bubbles toy, we all played with it. He tried to catch all the bubbles and duplicate them without using any bubble mixture. Then the owner said, “Come inside!” So Dhon and I went inside.
Image result for shih tzu We met a shih tzu dog which was super cute. His name was Tommy and he was trained well. He never bites and never barks to us. he runs fast as a cheetah and likes to chew his chew toy.
After playing with the cute dog, my friends said the karakia (Prayer). After the prayer I chose wicked wings, rice, meat ball, for my dinner. I sat down next to the T.V and watched Wipe Out while eating.
Wipeout was about finishing the obstacles as fastest as you can. The winner gets to date with Jennifer a very pretty girl in the game. People kept on failing and I liked it! After that we watched a movie called Evolution. It was about animals harmless that turned into deadly monsters. I didn't like that movie because it as boring. After watching we checked to watch zombie land. It was about four people trying to find resources and live through the apocalypse. I liked it but we needed to go home because it was already 11:00 pm.

Wow! That was an awesome party. I wish we can do it again so we can visit their more often and I can play with Tommy again.
We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount.
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and verbs in my weekend recount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.