Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Can you survive the 'Do Not Laugh' challenge?

Tristan’s Party!
On Sunday, Tristan and our family prepared for his birthday party. We cooked food while Tristan’s family went out to buy siomai. Time flew really fast. It was 8:00 pm already and people started coming for the celebration.

Our friends came and we started karakia before eating our food. I chose three pieces of siomai with a little soy sauce. After eating the delicious food. We watched Do Not Laugh Challenge with the birthday boy.

But he laughed while watching that weird dinosaur so he lost. Dhon and I were left to continue on the challenge but none of us won because it did not make us laugh. It was not really funny. After that I brought my laptop to my room.

I played Augoeides. It was really fun. I wish I can play more but we had to take a photo before Tristan’s and his friends leave. After the picture taking, Tristan’s family and his friends left. Then I continued playing Augoeides with my brother. We fought tons of bosses but sadly we needed to go to sleep as it is was already midnight.

That was a very awesome birthday party! I hope mine will be better and more fun!
We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and adverbs in my weekend recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.