Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Have you ever been in a choir?

On Sunday, my family and I went to the St. Patrick's church at 9:00 am. We all sang marvellously during the mass. But we might have sang even better if the whole school came. When the mass ended my family and I drove all the way to the dove shop.

When we arrived there, my mum and dad went in but my brother and I decided to wait inside the car and plated shadow boxing. He kept on winning because he had a good delaying strategy. After the game he told me some riddle. They were really tricky, I can't even answer them,

From the Dove Shop, my parents bought us to Pak'n'Save for grocery shopping. I bought Doritos then went back to my car and ate it. Its crispiness and deliciousness satisfied my tummy. I ate it as fast as I can. Later on my family came with the groceries. So we were on our way to the market to buy some fish.

When we reached our destination. Our auntie decided to stay in the car and talked about our cousins who are coming to New Zealand. She was wondering what year levels could they be and which school will she send them to.

I really had an awesome Sunday singing in a cool choir and then a spending fantastic time with my family.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount.
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and adverbs to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.