Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Let's go on a road trip!

Image result for GEESEOn Sunday, we woke up at 7:00 am to go Bombay church to seek help from the priest there. When we arrived  all of us went inside as fast as we can because the mass was starting soon. We sang the entrance song beautifully. After awhile we all the body of Christ. When the mass was over we swiftly got out of the Church to eat the delicious and crispy doritos which we brought from home.

Later on, we all went to Spring Field park to see the cute pukekos, hens, geese, eels, roosters and swans. They were marvellous. Then we went to a playground nearby. We rode in a weird UFO shaped rope. We went inside it and  relaxed like a lazy sloth. We also rode on a tyre seesaw which was really cool.

Some moments later, all of the us got bored so we went to mission bay to play giant chess. It was humongous we had to move it like a chair. We plated a game that we had to do teamwork and not make the ball fall in the hole. Dhon and I were up for the challenge. Sadly we failed. After, that we played badminton, I used the grips that I learned about badminton at school. We had tons of fun. But we needed to go home because my dad needed to rest because his work at midnight.

When we finally got home we played Xbox. Dhon and Hanz played NBA2K14. When Hanz nearly lost in the game, he gave the controller to my big brother. When we big brother was playing he caught up with with Dhon but it was really intense because they had the same score and they had five seconds left. Unfortunately, no one won. It was a draw, but that was a perfect timing because right after the game their mum called to say that they had to go home.

That was fun a fun experience with my cousins. I wish I can go to Spring Field more often.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and adverbs to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.