Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

That was a cool gaming experience!

Image result for Chaos factionOn Sunday, my family decided to go to dressmart for shopping. I didn't want to go so I ran to Tristan’s house. Later on we played chaos faction. I beat the game in one hour. The boss level was kind of easy.

I used the rocket launcher to kill the flaming boss. After winning the game we did a big brawl with each other. I used the sniper to wreck Tristan in pieces. After that he quitted so he played Bloon TD instead. It was boring because you just build a city and pop so many balloons.

Few hours later we decided to play happy wheels. It was a lot of fun. I played ball throw and matrix. The matrix was really cool because you try to dodge the Katana which is a Japanese sword used by the samurai.
When Tristan’s uncle said, “Dinner time!” I took a plate and add tons of rice and some soup I also added chicken because it was delicious. Then I continued playing, but sadly my brother came to pick me up. So I went home.

That was a cool weekend! I want to play more chaos faction and happy wheels next time I go to Tristan’s house.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount.
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and adverbs to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.