Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

I hate it when I can't taste a cake at a birthday party!

Last Saturday, my family and I went to a fast food place to satisfy my hunger and thirst, I had a cheeseburger with a frozen fanta! I had ate it with big bites because I was really starving. Then Hans showed up and gave us a delicious smoothie to drink.

We couldn't finish our food so We just took home our left over. When we were home we waited for one hour before going to a part. We all went there and sang a birthday song, I still felt full so all I ate was dumpling. The Filipino name for dumpling is Siomai.

We were all talking about country food. My brother told us that Russians eat dumplings everyday. I was super shocked! I almost didn’t  like eating dumpling after that.

Then we played chain reaction. It can be 8 players. You had to pick your colour. I was red and Dhon was green, too bad Dhon was the first one to fail and lost the game. The good thing was, I was the last man standing. I felt proud and happy to have won that game. After the game we all went home without waiting for the cake to be cut because dad was still going to work that night.

I was really sad and wanted to go back to the party just for the cake. The cake was pink and looked delicious and I really wanted to eat some of it. But there’s nothing I can do but stayed home so I just tried my best to move on with my life. I played games on my computer so I will forget about that cake.

That was the coolest weekend. But I still hoped that I tasted some of that delicious cake from my friend’s birthday party.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs and adjectives in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.