Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

Do you know anything about Neil Armstrong?

Las Saturday we went to Pizza Hut to buy some Pizza. It took 15 mins for it to be cooked. After that we drove to the One Tree Hill to eat the pizza. We're having pepperoni and pepsi for lunch.

When we reached our destination we quickly ate the pizza while its still warm . Be for I could eat, I felt sick and nearly fainted because of thirst. I was dehydrated! so I drank pepsi super fast hoping that it will quench my thirst. After that we went straight up to the top of the Hill.

We admired the fantastic view of the surrounding while we were on the top of the hill we saw an archery practise, and we took a picture and went even higher up the hill.
We all took some family photos and before we proceeded to the star dome to check and learn about space and the life of the astronauts. Because of that I know know that New Zealand have visited Mars.

That was super fun and I wish that we always eat pizza hut and visit the stardom.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs, adjectives and nouns in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.