Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

I need the chaos expert!

On Sunday Afternoon my family and friends went to Dhon's house to party. All my friends and some cousins went there too. We ate chocolates and some rice and chicken.

After eating, my friends and I went to a room so we can play the dark Hide and seek game. At first we played 21 to reveal who was "it". Dhonde was chosen to be "it". So he went out of the room and counted 1 up 20. While we all nervously looked for a place to hide all of us. 

One person must turn off the light. Which was just behind the other door. They never found me because the light was off and it was really dark when I was hiding. After that round the it said, "Show yourself!"  I ran out and showed my self and said, "Tada!" So they knew where I hid. Some people copied me which was OK. Later on we went home because there is school the following day.

When we reached home my brother still decided to play until midnight. I just listened to music on you tube to make myself fall a sleep. After the music started I slept peacefully.

We had lots of fun at the weekend. I wish every weekend is like this.

WALT understand and use language features.
I know I can do this when I can add appropriate adjectives to my nouns and add appropriate adverbs to my verbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.