Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Do you have your popcorn ready?

Image result for jurassic world
On Saturday, my older brother decided for us to watch Jurassic World from our computer. We thought of buying some snacks before we watched it so he went out to get some. While I was waiting I played Stick Surf. I had a rocket board and a golden boxing glove. I played solo and scored 2037. I failed in 2037 because I bumped into a gigantic wave and died.

After that I went to the market place and traded my boxing gloves for a slayer set. The set contains a spiky yellow hair, angry eyes and a sword. I felt like I now possess a rare item  which is cool. After trading, I played Fly and Smash. I was one of the top ten best players.

Moments later, I met the developer of the game whose name was Giorgi. I was shocked yet amazed when I saw him because it’s a rare opportunity to meet a famous person like him. Then we played against each other as to who can stand the longest in the game. I almost beat him but my brother came back with the snacks. I was glad because he had brought yummy snacks like chips and drinks. But I felt a little bit sad because I had to stop the game which hFad given me a chance to almost beat the creator of the game.

Finally, we watched the movie Jurassic World. There was this cool dinosaur that ate lots of living things including humans. There were times when I felt so scared while watching. When we finished that movie, we watched another one called San Andreas. This movie was about all natural disasters that occurred in a city with kind hearted and naturally good people.
Both movies that we watched were so cool  although I didn't have a chance to play again with Mr.Giorgi! But it was all worth it because I had a fantastic time with my two big brothers. I wish I could do this more often with my brothers.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my report.

I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs and adjectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.