Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

That training was exhausting!



On Friday, most of us from room 7 brought our P.E gear so we can participate. in the badminton training. When we reached  the Parish hall. We all did warm-ups. Then we practiced the back hand serve.

We all did the competition after that. We got splitted into 4 groups. We had to do the back hand serve and it needed to hit the racket on the ground in order to get a point. 

Too bad, we lost but at least we tried our hardest. After that I learned something today. About backhand serve. I might have to guess that maybe next time we are going to learn about forehand serve.


We all had an awesome time. I wish can learn about the basic stuff in badminton so I can be pretty good at it and who knows I might become a pro in Badminton one day...


WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs and adjectives in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.