Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

It's me Mario and my brother Luigi!

Last Saturday, my family and I went to my friend’s house. My cousins went with us. While we were in the car. I just slept because I was tired. When we reached our destination. My family went in, while my dad helped them cook for dinner. We stayed for awhile before we all climbed up a mountain to admire the views and to take lots of pictures.


Five minutes later. We finally reached top of the mountain. We all stood on top of a huge red and white mushrooms and took six photos of ourselves. I hopped on it then played tag, then we went back to the car and went to the beach for more photos. There were lots of dogs walking with their owners. Some of the people were swimming. Although it was only afternoon, I was alreading feeling cold and thought I was going to freeze. So after we went back to our friend’s house again, then ate again.


I ate a delicious hamburger and some apple crumble. Then we all watched adventure time which was so awesome! Later on, the adults got bored and they want to watch a crime, action movie. I wanted to watch it but it was time to go home.


That was the yummiest burger ever! I wish I can go back just for that burger!
WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs and adjectives in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.